Immaculate condition throughout with very clean Zermatt Silver bodywork with black leather interior and grand piano-black interior trim pieces. We cannot stress how well this car has been looked after and the file of receipts from Land Rover show that no expense has been spared in keeping this vehicle in top mechanical condition. This vehicle benefits from just having had the big cambelt service completed at Hatfields Land Rover at a cost of £3000. This service also included the replacement of many suspension components and a 4 wheel alignment so the vehicle rides and drives perfectly. Hatfields Land Rover also fitted a brand new fuel tank and filter in 2017 which is a common issue on the older Discoverys due to corrosion and contamination issues.
Service details to follow:
- 9,121 miles 22/12/10 at Pentland Land Rover,
- 15,123 miles 23/01/12 Pentland Land Rover,
- 20,035 miles 08/01/13 Pentland Land Rover,
- 27,518 miles 02/05/14 Shukers Land Rover,
- 42,963 miles 16/03/15 Shukers Land Rover,
- 58,958 miles 09/03/16 Hatfields Land Rover,
- 71,842 miles 29/03/17 Hatfields Land Rover,
- 82,248 miles 11/05/18 Hatfields Land Rover.
All in all a perfect example with an exemplary history and represents superb value today.
- Automatic Climate Control
- Automatic Headlights
- Cruise Control
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Power Steering
- Seat Heating
- Xenon Headlights