Finished in Aintree Green with black XS interior trim. We think that Aintree Green is the perfect colour for these 110 XS Utility’s and the paint work on this example is no exception. As with all XS examples this comes fitted with Air Conditioning, electric front windows, heated front and rear screen, and heated front seats. There is black carpet to the interior and a rubber load mat to the rear load area. The vehicle has been waxoyled since 2014 and we are topping this up with Dinitrol to ensure longevity of the chassis. We have also replaced all external bolts with A2 stainless steel items for both cosmetic and rust prevention reasons.
Overall the condition can be described as superb with only some minor paint bubbles in the usual places around the windscreen, alpine lights, and one of the rear cappings. Other than that the paint works is superb and we have added to the quality by giving the entire vehicle a 3 stage machine polish to bring the metallic paint back to factory fresh.
This example has been fully serviced by Land Rover its entire life and has had no expense spared when it comes to maintaining it. Below is a look at the service history:
- Pre-delivery Inspection 02/06/2012 – Copley Land Rover
- 1st Service 19/03/2013 at 12,615 miles – Copley Land Rover
- 2nd Service 28/08/2014 at 25,325 miles – Pentland Land Rover
- 3rd Service 20/08/2015 at 38,677 miles – Pentland Land Rover
- 4th Service 04/07/2016 at 47,027 miles – Pentland Land Rover
- 5th Service 28/06/2017 at 58,193 miles – Pentland Land Rover
- 6th Service 06/07/2018 at 71,016 miles – Lloyd Land Rover
A brand new clutch and transfer box was fitted by Pentland Land Rover on 07/09/2018 at 73,273 miles. This is a known weak point in the drive-line of these Defenders and it is a very nice benefit to this particular vehicles history.
In regards to security this example comes fitted with a Ardcase pedal lock and additional Cobra immobiliser. There are also extra sensors for the alarm fitted to the rear door and bonnet to deter any potential thief.
- There are no features available